Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

The one with shopping starts early

Every year, I promise myself that I'd shop a little earlier than anybody else to avoid the christmas rush. It took me about two christmas seasons to finally get the hang of early christmas shopping. hahaha. I was so miserable before, i'd buy gifts like two weeks before christmas and everybody's in a rush already. waah. Now, i've scheduled doing a partial shopping with achie next week. She always wants to go with me everytime i shop. haha. As in bringing all the shopping bags and walking around are things she look forward to when we go out. But whenever we shop together, i don't buy gifts for them. It's so hard to buy gifts for family. I always find myself looking for xmas gift ideas for mom, or what things dads love. Always, always, mind-boggling. hehe

This year is also different as we have assigned a specific budget for our godchildren. The list keeps on going and we'd be drained if we buy them all their "luhos" (vanity items). hahaha.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy shopping!

No comments: