Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The One With Losing Weight

For me, it's no small wonder why celebrities lose their weight fast. Or celebrity mothers who've given birth have no problems getting rid of all extra fat they've gained during pregnancy. After all, they could afford all that Science has to offer and there's no reason why they shouldn't if they could, right? There are some who are using appetite suppressant, but although that makes sense, I don't think I'll have those until I've heard and read all facts about it.  Of course, there are a lot of places offering phentermine reviews, and people should take advantage of that, but right now I'm still so enjoying my routine jogging and diet that I'll probably read those later on -- hopefully when it's not too late, hahaha!-- seriously, I love all the health benefits that jogging is giving me, not to mention the energy that I really really need right now, what with no helper, an active toddler and a business to manage!

Speaking of which, I had better get back to it before Simone wakes up and I'll have no time for either growing my empire and keeping to my single-mindedness decision to lose weight!

No comments: