Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

The One With Dress Season

You remember I mentioned how I love wearing dresses nowadays? I still do. In fact, I've been kicking myself for not wearing them earlier ever since my mirror says "you look sexy in it!" I lost some weight. Not that I'd pass for a model who doesn't need any ab workouts, but dresses are just so easy on the stomach I don't worry about mommy fats showing somewhere anymore! Ya, believe me, that would be a disaster.

I don't know about you but I find it less of a trouble too, to wear a dress than to wear a separate top and jeans bottom because it requires less decisions as compared to deciding what shirt, what pants, what bag, what will tie the look together, blah blah blah. Get my point? Hehe. Do I sound like I'm just looking for more reasons to wear dresses?

Well, it's definitely a "dress" season for me, friends! Who knows, if you ask me hard enough, I might even post some pictures of me in a dress *wink*

No comments: