Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The one with be back soon

A very good host/magician popularly known as Wizzo shocked me this morning.  I got a text message from him saying that he had to retire soon.  I called him and asked the reason why it's so sudden.  I thought he'd migrate but it turns out that he has to undergo treatments. I was speechless for a while and was stuttering coz i could'nt find the words to answer back.  I just could'nt believe that i'd hear that word. He shared to me the story and the history and the worse part is that he's the only breadwinner. how can he support his family, moreso his treatments. I can only imagine how much those CT scans, MRI, therapies, and other cautery-needed procedures would cost.  I just hope we can soon plan something, a fund-raising event will be a good idea.

My prayers are with you Wizzo. Hang in there! Be back soon...

No comments: