Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The One With The Journey

In the Philippines, when you're losing weight, people get nosy and ask you how you lost your weight. I must admit that I get curious too and ask so maybe I could try it. I guess, it's natural for people to get curious so it's probably not just here in the Philippines after all.

I've been losing a lot of weight and have been getting the same questions lately. Some think I'm using an all natural diet pills, some think I'm onto some diet fad, but really it's just a lot of getting up in the wee hours of the morning and jogging in some trails near our house. And of course, food dieting plays a big role too :)

It's a continuous and long journey and I can't say I've reached the end already where I am totally happy with what I've achieved. One of these days, I'll make a longer post on how I'm doing it nowadays. In the meantime, wish me luck! -- or do I mean determination, to get my sleepy self out of the bed every time :)

No comments: