Thanks Lilet for this tag :)
::: Start here:::
1. Sojourn2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings7. As The World Turns8. My Daily Discourse9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure!11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot12. FunFierceFabulous13. My Precious14. My Wonderful Life15. Winged Words16. D' Cooking Mudra17. Married and Happy About It18. My One Desire 19. We are Family 20. You're next
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
At our church. One summer Youth camp of 1998 and we stayed up all night talking about a lot of things, from cartoons, to college, to hobbies, etc. after that, he asked my number from our common friend brian since he was shy to ask my number from me. haha.those were the days...
2. Where did you go on your first date?Jollibee! He ordered Value meal C, burger and spaghetti. o diba?! tandang-tanda ko pa! we were just students e, so what can you expect?! pero til now, we still date at jollibee. bakit ba?! haha.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
After we watched Side A concert, sa terrace pa namin yun.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?None. ako lang talaga. but he had 2 major crushes before me, as in puppy love ganun. :)
5. What is his/her ethnicity?His parents are Fil-Chi, so he has some chinese blood as well but physical looks don't indicate any trace. haha.
6. What is his/her favorite food?Sinigang, chicken, actually, kahit ano kasi masarap sya kumain e.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?super quiet and deadma to the max tapos mamaya na pag di ko na rin pinansin, magpapapansin ulit.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
It was christmas day of 2004. we went to eastwood and we ate at this chinese restaurant. we ate lang and then i thought he ordered some dumpling, yun pala ring na. :) he kept on going to the "restroom", yun pala kausap nya buong crew nun. haha. was so clueless as in. tapos when we went to the parking lot na, there were fireworks, as in sakto for us to have a view kasi nasa open parking kme. super sweet. pero hindi na sa kanya yung fireworks, haha, sa eastwood na yun.
10. What is he/she doing to calm you when you're mad?
Lambingin ako to the max. ako naman si nagpapalambing. hahaha.
I enjoyed answering! Hope you'll share your moments too, Rocks, Jeng, Lissa, and Sheryll.