Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The one with part one

Saturday, I woke up at 530am to prepare for Simone's things and cook our breakfast. I did'nt wake up our househelp because I knew she slept late from ironing our clothes. anyway, i was super excited to attend our praise and worship seminar. It's been a while since we had the last one and I was really looking forward to meet other church members who are interested to join the group.

It was a long day. I was one of the facilitators and praise God, despite of spontaneous and surprised assignments, we were able to pull it off. God is good! Ninang Emma asked me to facilitate the first game. They all had a great time I guess, one of the pastors even commented that he was surprised to see me facilitate well and they kept asking already for suggestions as to how to facilitate next week's seminar. Praise God, at least He was able to use my college background as a medium to facilitate the seminar.

There were lots of information on praise and worship, lots of role playing, was able to meet new friends and was able to bond with the old-time members. i miss spending time with them. everyone surrendered things that they think can hinder them from giving their time for the Lord and at the same time offered what they can offer to God. Everyone left with a powered worship heart.

Til next saturday!

No comments: