Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

The one with 20 questions

I just love tags! Thanks Joanne for this, have'nt done this for quite some time now. :)

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? I've always wanted to get married at age 25, just like my mom, and i did marry at that age. :)

2. What color do you like most? earth colors

3. Have you ever shoplifted? Nope

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? If it's abroad, Europe interests me. If it's local, Batanes and Palawan are on my list.

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Hmm, i think it's the people-pleaser thing.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Pray and think the positive side of it. there will always be one you know.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Simon and Simone; and one of my family members. just the thought of it is unbearable.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Let's just say i got in legal terms, I'd put more than 10% of it to tithes, put half of it to church cause, buy a house and lot, a dream house, invest on funds and a business then travel, travel, travel. :)

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? We were blessed with a beautiful angel named Francesca Simone...the best year and more good years to come. :)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: religious blogger, love her stories, a good wife

11. How do you cope with boredom? I never get bored. haha.

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? that i scrimped on my maternity pictorial, haha. seriously, i wished i breastfed simone longer (6 months only)

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? one with so much pride

14. What is your ambition? To be able to do what God wills for my life, every step of the way, I hope I'll please Him. naks!

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Peace on earth (beauty queen answer!)

16. How did you celebrate new year? with the Fermins and the Tans (it's a tradition already)

17. Name your body part that hubby tells you he adores. My dashing smile and charms. haha.

18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? To be slimmer and get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

19. What do you look forward to in 2008? Growth for our businesses, Simone's more toddler developments and being able to travel abroad with Simon and Simone.

20. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?

Now, I'm tagging Mercy, Con, Rhea, Lissa, Mec, Wella, Mai and Sheryll.

No comments: