Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

The one with back in the loop

So now that Simone is A-ok, I'm now back to my reality world and I had a lot of catching up to do. Goodness gracious! We have three pending projects for our clients and they are waiting for us to submit our proposals. I have so many bills to settle and they were all due at the time we were at the hospital. I have yet to "general clean" our house and simone's playroom just so we can be sure that everything's spic and span again. I have to catch up with my blog ads as well! Now tell me, where does the word "Stay-At-Home" fit in what I do?! hahaha.

But I praise God that He confirmed our decision for me not to go back to the corporate world...just yet. I miss working in an office but at the time that simone turned one and we started discussing the option of me going back to work, God gave us more projects and it meant a more stable source of income for us. I'm not saying that I'm just after the "stable" compensation of an employee, but I'm just so glad that He provides and that we don't have to take the harder route of being away from my daughter. He's just sooo great! It's like the corporate world is just out there, I can always go back if i want to. naks! haha.

But of course, there will always be the concerns of timing and budgeting. Budgeting is really hard when your resources don't come on a regular 15th and 30th of the month. But looking at the positive side of it, it makes you do a "forced savings" which you can appreciate more. To tighten your belt when you need to and prioritize the things that you only need. It's better this way. :) My husband's work pay does not add up to a 6-digit salary, it's just enough to make us go by and meet the ends of our ropes. That's why God is just so good that He never fails to provide...just in time.


Hahaha...did i just throw a melancholic mood?! forgive me but i hope you were inspired somehow. God bless and I'm glad I'm back in the loop again! Happy blogging!

No comments: