Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

The one with any progress

Now that I blogged about having to get slimmer as one, if not the only, resolution i have for this year, I really think I should get serious about this one again. I got into a green diet for more than a month and i loved the results. Although, when the holidays came, how to lose weight has been a battle that was never fought over. It was more like a white flag on top of my head telling all the sweets and the chocolates to back off, but they never did...and so i surrendered to them. haha.

I love eating, and having a husband who loves the same thing does'nt add up to me wanting to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Believe me, I may have the discipline but when people have started noticing how much weight i lost, I started to get back to my old self and enjoy the joy of eating.

So please, if you have any suggestions or any diet trick that could help me, I badly need it now. It's summer and for the love of God, I need to tuck those belly bumps!

No comments: