Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Haha. Got four tags of this. Thanks Mec, Benson, Jammy and Karla.

RULES:

Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged,and to read your blog.

Ten Random Facts about Jacque:
1. I'm a lefty. Used to be ambidextrous but chose to be lefty after a while. hehe
2. I'm a certified Choco mucho addict. I'm currently on my withdrawal phase due to the addiction i was involved with. hehe.
3. I love Friends series. It's been years since their last episode and I never fail to watch one almost everyday. hey, i've memorized their lines for goodness' sake.
4. I'm a work-at-home mom. I never realized I'd be one but it's one of the wisest decisions i've made.
5. I love accessories, so i make them. the kuripot in me. hehe
6. I love DIYs. whenever i see something i like, i analyze how it's being made and if i can do it.
7. I'm lazy with beauty regimen. was never a fan. i know i'd regret it in the future, so i'd have to stick to one good regimen soon
8. I want to do so many things like take photography lessons, learn digiscrapping, establish my own business, etc., etc. restless huh?
9. I love to sing, not the professional type, for church purposes only.
10. I'm a born-again Christian. :)

I'm not tagging anyone anymore coz everyone seems to have done this already. haha.

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for the visit to my mommastuff blog Jacque. :)

Yes, please share your thoughts about the question of the week if you have time.

Btw, same tayo lefty. I hope pwede rin akong work at home mom. soon! (i hope)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! so it seems you got the tag already :)
you're definitely welcome to ignore mine :)

Chell