Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The one with tagged by Marshi again

thanks sis ha. enjoying these. :D

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. In This Game of Life 11. Scribbles of My Life 12. malditang bunso's journal 13. marshimallows 14. we r family

First * First real job: customer relations staff * First screen name: jacque * First funeral: My grandfather (daddy's side) * First pet: japanese spitz dog who lived for 10 years * First piercing: Ears * First tattoo: don't plan to have one* First credit card: citibank * First kiss: my mom (haha, safe answer!) * First enemy: my crush in elementary, haha. tinutukso kasi kme. kunwari galit ako pero kilig din. nyahaha.

Last * Last car ride: yesterday lang * Last kiss: hubby ngayon lang before he left for work

What's your first and last mga sis: Rocks, Sheryll, and Mai

No comments: